Community Based Organizations:
- API Equality-LA: 15 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for low-income, immune compromised LGBTQIA individuals.
- API Mental Health Alliance (Alliance): APIFM is working to provide fresh fruits and veggies to Alliance’s four housing sites. These housing sites provide comprehensive, community-based, culturally and linguistically appropriate therapeutic interventions for over 60 Asian and Pacific Islander adults with severe and persistent mental illness. They are incorporating the produce into meals and healthy snacks.
- Chinatown HEAL: APIFM is providing 52 CSA bags per week at no cost to low-income seniors from our HEAL program at 2 housing sites in Chinatown and also making individual deliveries to people’s homes from Elysian Valley to San Gabriel Valley.
- Hawai’i’s Daughter Guild of California: APIFM made a one time donation of 30 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs, canned/shelf stable goods, and cleaning supplies for Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander families in need.
- Koreatown HEAL: 30 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for seniors, low-income families, and immune compromised individuals in Koreatown and Historic Filipinotown.
- LA-Más: APIFM is delivering 75 CSA bags to LA-Más so that they can provide them at no cost to low-income families living in Elysian Valley and other parts of Northeast L.A.
- Little Tokyo Service Center (LTSC): 76 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for seniors and low-income families served by LTSC.
- South Asian Network (SAN): 20 CSA bags with fresh produce for local South Asian families in need.
- Southeast Asian Community Alliance (SEACA)/Chinatown Community for Equitable Development (CCED): 55 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for low-income families in Chinatown.
- Sustaining Independent Lives with Vital Empowering Resources (SILVER): APIFM is working to provide fresh eggs and fruits so that SILVER can supplement groceries bags of shelf stable foods and distribute them to home bound API seniors.
- Garvey Head-start Program: 45 CSA bags of fresh produce and eggs for Asian and Latinx families in need.
- Hillcrest Elementary: 20 CSA bags of fresh produce and eggs for low-income families in need
- Dominguez Samoan Congregational Christian Church: 15 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for local Samoan families in need.
- First Baptist Church of Alhambra: 30 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for local families in need.
- First United Methodist Church of Bellflower: 30 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for local Tongan families in need.
- Malamalama Ole Lalolagi Congregational Christian Church: 60 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for local Pacific Islander families in need.
- Marshallese Ministry of Orange County: 30 30 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for low-income Marshallese and Pacific Islander families in need.
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Church: 30 CSA bags with fresh produce and eggs for low-income Latinx, Vietnamese, and Filipinx families in need.
- JOY Restaurant: You can support by ordering take-out. Please be sure to check their website for updates.
- Pine and Crane: You can support by ordering take-out. Please be sure to check their website for updates.
- porridge + puffs: You can support by ordering take-out. Please be sure to check their website for updates.
- Yang’s Kitchen: They have started a community market where you can purchase fresh and local raw meats, eggs, bread, prepared foods, canned goods, desserts, and produce from our Food Roots program.
- Albertsons and Vons Foundation in Southern California
- Arts District Little Tokyo Neighborhood Council
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network (APEN)
- Beim Foundation
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Community Foundation
- Capital Group
- Inclusive Action for the City
- Independence at Home (IAH), a SCAN community service
- Southern California Edison (SCE)
- The Seaver Institute
- Wilshire Center Koreatown Neighborhood Council
- United Nations Association – Pasadena Chapter
|Viet Bui||Stefanie Lau||Lisa Thong|
|Lily C||Carol Lee||Alisa Tiong|
|Sofia Chang||Christine Lee||Megan Tomino|
|Lisa Changadveja||Connie Lee||Jacqueline Tran|
|Elizabeth Cheung||Grace Lee||Doreena Wong|
|Jinny Choi||Connie Lo||Thomas Wong|
|Janice Chou||Mayta Lor||Chiawen Wu|
|Gerald Corporal||Andrew Murphy||Marianna Yamamoto|
|Rocele Estanislao||Steve & Patty Nagano||Melanie Yamamoto|
|Hope Fang||Ayumi Nagata||Jenny Yang|
|Ranko Fukuda||Magnolia Nomachi||Nancy Yap|
|Vanessa Hilario||Coleen Oinuma||Alis Yoo|
|Aubre Hill||Glenn Omatsu||Mark Yoshida|
|Calvin Ho||Kathy Pham||Sandy Yu|
|Parag Khandhar||Sophat Phea||Sabrina Yunus|
|Jeffery Kho||Juily Phun||Sisi Zhang|
|Neil Komai||Emily Skehan||Weiyu Zhang|
|Brian Kim||Amy She|